Friday, February 11, 2011

Mistreated, Misplaced, Misunderstood

Everyone goes through times where they feel down. Some more then others. I am one of tho's others. Everyday is a new day, but usually the same as the day before! 
Nothing ever changes, and never will. 
I try reaching for help, but just can't find the strength too. I've never been a person to ask for help. Even when it's offered I always turn it away, cause I don't want people to think differently of me!
I'm a strong person, and have always been hard headed. I always stand my ground, but sometimes that just gets cracked, and i fall. 
For years i've wondered what my life would be like if everything was perfect, but then think, the more i experience and go through now, the stronger the person I am going to be later in life!
I know positive thoughts will get a person through the day, but sometimes its hard to think positive when you've experiences so many rough patches!
I grew up going through things that no child should experience and a lot of tho's things have torn me apart inside, and im still trying to put the pieces back to normal.
I wonder everyday...will i ever see happiness, love, peace? 
I don't see anything coming to me from tho's but i can hope right!?
Everyone goes through bad times, and i understand that...and some people have it worse then me, but don't i still deserve to have some kind of happy days in my life?
I go to bed wondering what is tomorrow going to be like, just having that on my mind, i can't sleep and im awake to the following day! 
I've spent most of my life crying myself to sleep, wishing i was dead, and not around! 
But keep being told that there is a reason I am here and one day that reason is going to shine! 
But the real question is, WHEN WILL THAT DAY BE!?
Cause I am tired of laying here wondering!
Everyone deserved to be happy! I look at all my friends, and they all seem like life is the best thing ever! Then i look at myself and say, why me!
Why do i have to deal with this!

Nothing good comes out of my life!
I don't know if this is a normal feeling or it's just something that will slowly pass by!
I'm learning to live with it, and i shouldn't! 
But sometimes that is just something people have to do, to get through the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment