Saturday, February 12, 2011

Where am I headed???

I've been thinking, where am I headed??
Karma is going to get me and bite me twice as hard. It's not going to be gentle. I've been down this same road, and i've seen what happens. And its not something I want to see again! 
I've always wonder what if that was me, the other one!?
How would I feel? How would I react? I know i was in the wrong!
But really the night of my prom!? Did I deserve that.. but i suppose that was the karma!
It was just starting, and now it's someone else!
And its going to get worse!
I can't help my feelings.....can i?
I don't want to stop talking to him, but maybe it will be best!
Before the feelings get stronger, I talked to my best friend about it, and she is afraid of things going well, and then one day he has a bad day and takes it out on me, and calls this off ONCE again! 
He does it all the time, but im so stupid, i fall for him and just start all over again! 
I never thought I would get feelings like this! 
He will never understand tho, he is only after one thing, and no matter what he is going to want more! 
I know what i've put myself in and i know its going to be a HUGE hole to get out of, but I'm strong! ....aren't I!
I never thought I would like someone so much, but he's already started stepping on my heart. I hope that one day he will realize and things will change, but the question is..when will he realize, how long is it going to take him!?
Maybe he can't see my true feelings, and maybe he thinks this is just a fling...thats been going on for a long time now!
Maybe he is just looking for someone to help he get over her!?
Am i just a rebound? Will he ever give me the chance? 
I look at him now and wonder why am i still sitting here...
What am i thinking!? I know what im thinking! I care about him and would do anything to make him happy! But he is pushing me away, and then pulls me back in, and then pushes me away AGAIN! It's a viscous cycle!
I am never going to move on if i don't walk away now!
But it's so hard to walk away from something you care about! But know its not going to be anything more!

No comments:

Post a Comment